Dead Rooster?

Welcome to my Blogger test site. I use this blog to test blogspot oriented blogging techniques so I can write about them in my regular blog.

My name is William McCamment and I author a humor blog called Dead Rooster. Some say it's pretty funny; others tell me after they read it they feel a great urge to ring my doorbell and hand me a lit stick of dynamite.

Before you waste all your money on costly explosives, please check it out at deadrooster.com. If you like what you see you can subscribe to posts (RSS) here, or have it delivered directly into your email box:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Birth of a Dead Rooster Test Site

I often get questions on how I do stuff on my regular blog at DeadRooster.com. Most of the time I can answer with no problem, but sometimes I'm unable to help because the blogger asking the question is working with a blogger/blogspot site, and that's totally different than WordPress, which is what I use on my regular blog. That's where this blogger/blogspot version of Dead Rooster comes in.

Now, if I'm able, I can try and duplicate the situation here and report back on how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Really when someone doesn't know then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    Take a look at my blog how to get a short term personal loan

    ReplyDelete